Three Easy Steps To Get Started With Sharp Payroll
Getting started with Sharp Payroll is easier than ever. Whether you would like to submit setup information online or with the assistance of a representative, you will find the process very efficient.
Step 1 – Get A Quote.
Get a free price quote online by clicking here or for a faster quote, call (309) 686-1040.
Step 2 – Sign Up For Services.
Once you are ready to hire Sharp Payroll, call us at (309) 686-1040 to discuss the payroll solution that’s best for you, your situation and your budget with one of our payroll professionals.
After receiving and reviewing our Getting Started Workbook, fax the appropriate signature pages to us. For faster sign up, have the following six payroll records ready when calling:
- Employee year-to-date, quarter-to-date, and current quarter payroll totals
- List of types of deductions (health, dental, disability, 401(k), loans, union, etc.)
- List of types of earnings (salary, hourly, overtime, bonus, commission, etc.)
- Payroll registers for the current year
- Quarterly earnings record for the previous calendar quarter
- Tax summaries
Step 3 – Confirm And Review.
We will review your information and issue you online access once we receive the setup kit and immediately enter your company and employee information into the system. We will then send your user login and password to enter payroll online.
You Are Assigned One Payroll Specialist For Your Account Who Will:
- Call and introduce themselves to you
- Confirm your start date and employee information
- Provide you with different choices on inputting your payroll data
- Send you a Sharp Payroll client binder for report filing and quick reference
- Inform you about our HR, Workers Compensation and Time and Attendance options
- Train you on how to access your online payroll information
- Train you on how to access online payroll and HR reports
- Go through several tips and suggestions to streamline your payroll processing
To ensure your initial payroll will run smoothly, Sharp Payroll will send you a sample payroll report before going live.